Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm getting better......




Lost the cover of my phone.....
New one
made.....

With a Beaded Lock!




First time to try peyote in different size beads,
pretty easy and quick.






I'm also getting better at my beaded beads.....




The tension is better,
The orientation of the beads is getting better too...


I love these little guys.





Thank You so much for commenting on my last post.
I'd been wanting to do this for a long time.


My husband,
who always has some wierd expression on his face
whenever I show him my work
and never knows what to say,
LIKED
the tatted piece
and in fact wants me to make it in black!
This has to be the
BESTEST
comment to date!

A Special mention for
Thank you so much for leaving such encouraging comments,
I love whatever you say.
You should be a writer!


I Love and greatly admire Teri's Work
and never thought I could make anything like her.
I'm honoured if my piece reminded you of her .


Luv,


3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's a very pretty cell phone cover. The beaded closure is the perfect touch!

I've read about beaded beads, and I think they're lovely, but I have a hard time grasping the concept. Maybe I should just dig in and follow the directions. Yours are beautiful!

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the beaded button for your mobile phone cover.
I also have read about the beaded beads but not tried them perhaps its time I should have a go at it.
yours are lovely.
Margaret

Mangala said...

Hi Thanks for following my blog. You have very very talented. Loved your bead work! Keep it up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin