Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy new Year!

Wishing a very happy and prosperous new year to all.

I've been away from my blog for so long!!!!
Unbelievable!
Been caught up in so much .......
and may be nothing at all.....
Time is just flying flying by!!!


(Red beads Beaded heart)


Got so many things going on.......



( Crochet band adorned with beads)



Don't know where to start......



(Start of a Daisy chain woven bracelet)


I think I'll let the pics do the talking.......


 
(Red and White Beaded beads)




(pink beads and crystals bracelet)




(Crochet beaded balls and a bead adorned flower)




(Assembly of the Pink and Blue Necklace)

Pink and blue necklace




( Gold crystals beaded beads pendant)


Gold crystal necklace



Blue beads and crystals on faceted glass



And yes there's some pure tating fun too.....



(Red Tatted edging)









Beaded bead with tatting




Wish you all a
Happy New Decade


Luv
Vinnie

4 comments:

Penny Pincher said...

I've got to learn how to tatt with beads!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your bead work is absolutely stunning, and your tatted edging looks so neat and organized!!

Margarets designer cards said...

I wish you a very happy new year. Your bead work is beautiful, I look forward to seeing more during the year.
Margaret

Mangala said...

beautiful!!! I wish I could learn to do this...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin