Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Hand painted scarf

Been trying a different kind of technique to paint. This time I tried acramine dyes on muslin cotton.






Actually I was waiting for the resist to arrive, so decided to paint with these colors. They are like acrylic paints but have left almost no feel or ‘hand’ on the fabric. I had tried using fabric paint for one of a previous scarf which I did on crepe, the colors are very bright but the fabric paint changes the feel so much that it feels like ? Paper? I no like!





I’m very happy with the results and it was just like painting on paper, and the colors didn’t wash off after setting with iron

watch the youtube video for the final result

https://youtu.be/nm0c8FHFEXI


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin