Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lace & Lace


I used to crochet a lot earlier but one day in the market I saw a book on tatting and bought it; but then i didn't know how to do it. Iwent about asking everybody if they knew how to tat.......even in my hospital where Iwas doing my training! Ultimately a very senior nurse taught me how to make a basic ring and chain. since then I've rarely use my crochet needle.
The crochet lace was something that turned out wide and nice but I haven't used it as yet.
The tatted edging I plan to put around my Dupatta............. someday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute story about how you learned to tat. Amazing that the nurse had TIME to teach someone to tat! LOL! :)

Vinnie said...

Oh, she was not interested to teach me at all saying she used to do it long a time back.I literally had to beg her and one day she sat with me in the lunch hour and told me how to hold the thread. She retired a month later.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin