Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, October 25, 2009

First magic loop socks


Now that I've learnt the Magic loop method ,
naturally I wanted to knit up some socks.
Here's my first one.
The pattern is from
Custom fit toe up socks.


The pattern notes are for two socks at once,
but I knit them one at a time.
Also, the cast on is done with a turkish cast on instead of what described in the pattern.







Cause I'm getting a little crazy over knit lace patterns,
I've tried putting in one in the centre of the sock,


Nothing very great though!


.
These are the two finished socks up my feet..


.
Showing off the heels.
.
My Hubby's Grandmom and Grandpa are visiting us
 and I gifted Biji these socks.
.


.
Up her feet.
.


.
And thats a Happy Biji!

2 comments:

Pearlin J said...

No wonder Biji is soo happy! The socks are so pretty!Wish I could knit like that!

battatter said...

Well, I LOVE the socks! I have just started learning to knit, about 4 months now, and I want to do socks sooo much, but I am afraid to start! I even bought a sock book with gorgeous socks in it. Have you been to Ravelry.com? GREAT place for patterns and ideas and groups!
I also love the butterfly bag. So cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin