Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

#1 For 25 Motif Challenge

Presenting ........
My first entry for the 25 motif challenge!
This is a pattern from THE one and only and my fav
I was wanting to make a square thing for long;
so did this.
The corners were a little difficult to make but then after much trial and errors
I made it!
I modified the pattern a little bit .
Instead of making the corner motifs separately
did it with split rings.
still didn't know what to do with the ends
(but you can't see them;) )
.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh, that is very pretty. I like how you used a variegated color on the outside to make the motif stand out. Great job!

Gina said...

Excellent use of contrast!

Unknown said...

Very nice! That's an awesome Motif #1!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Very nice!

Vinnie said...

Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin