Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cluny & Encapsulation (#7 Motif)



My husband wouldn't give me the computer
So sat down to try out something with what I learnt today.
Encapsulation,three shuttle tatting and clunies(that was of course yesterday)!
Its really difficult keeping 3 shuttles separate and away from each other!
The third thread in the cluny was easy to figure out.
And ended up making this pretty and delicate bracelet.
The clasp thatI had is a little bulky for this little thing.
Motif #7 for 25 Motif Challenge!
.

3 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Your clunies are looking beautiful and great job on the encapsulation!

Unknown said...

Lovely work, Vinnie! :)

Sewicked said...

I love this bracelet. I never thought of using clunies like this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin