Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

#3 for 25Motif Challenge


I saw this beautiful butterfly pattern on Teri Dusenbury's

site on e-snips and loved it right away.

She's made some lovely things.

The peach and cream butterfly is made using #20 Anchor Mercer crochet thread.

Made some little changes in the original pattern;

like used the ball thread instead of two shuttles for the wings-

the ring at the wing points is made using the ball thread.

So this is my entry No.3 for the 25 Motif Challenge.

.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! The pattern and your work on it are both lovely. I love Teri Dusenbury's patterns!

TATBiT said...

Thank you for tatting my pattern and it is lovely. Those motifs were originally going to be baby booties but I saw the butterfly. Do you see the booties now?

Gina said...

This is an exceptionally lovely interpretation of the pattern. Keep it up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin