Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mignonette doily

The mignonette trial has now turned into a little doily.
It was getting harder to control the thread length in between as the
round increased, I'd not used anything specific to measure the thread.
But it's a beautiful technique and gives the work
a certain lightness and free space in between.
I've finished of with a round of simple ring and chain ,
I didn't want to clutter it and I seemed to have run out of ideas and patience;)>

I've got to do my homework for the design tat........
So much mental work and thinking to do......

4 comments:

Gina said...

This turned out very delicate looking!

Unknown said...

I'm with Gina! It does look delicate.

Tat-a-Renda said...

For something that started out as a 'trial', this one turned out very well. Makes me want to have another go at this technique.

Silver Spring Electricians said...

Nice blog thhanks for posting

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin