Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Vaasu's annual Day And some shiny Buttons

Yesterday was Vaasu's 1st annual day at his Play school.

He participated in a group dance.....If you're happy and you know it...

Here is the little video.....


Vaasu is the fourth boy from Left.
Thats My FIL, my dad, my hubby, me ,my MIL & Vaasu
The Kids were enjoying themselves and so did we.

My mom couldn't come as she was at Mathura. She would've enjoyed it too much.

Dad bought Vaasu a nice book to read after the function.


.


.
I'd been too tired all of the rest of yesterday to do any tatting.

Today I was Trying out the Mignonette again and

got this idea of putting in the shiny beads into it.

Interesting buttons ,no?





2 comments:

Gina said...

Your son is so cute! What fun!

Shay said...

How sweet...he was did everything the teacher told him to!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin