Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi There!

Hello!
Got my computer revamped and it's functioning a lot faster and better now.
My computer was taking ages to do anything!
.
.
In the meanwhile Mageretha send me a pic of the heart made off the Spring Doily
.

.
Thank you Margeretha for trying this out and not giving up on me.
And those are some really pretty shuttles!

I've tried to improve on the pattern pics but I hate writing out the pattern,
I'll try to do that next time for sure.
.
.
I've been invited by Georgia Seitz to the
to guest teach the Spring Doily Pattern and the heart.
This will be on 29th March.
I'm so excited!
Hope to see you there.
.

.
Here's another peep into my current project.
.

.
I'm trying real hard to finish by 1st April
but it's proving to be quite a tedious task.
I'll try though.
.
Luv ya all.
Bye.




3 comments:

Typstatting said...

Vinnie, Thankyou for your support in me trying your test tatting pattern. I am not one to give up but that pattern sort of defeated me.

Vanessa said...

Hi Vinnie

I'm really looking forward to seeing the completed April 1 project.

The 'sneak preview' looks good.

ADRIANA said...

QUE TRABAJOS MAS BONITOS TIENES, PERO QUE DIFÍCILES!!! FELICITACIONES SON HERMOSOS!!!
TE MANDO UN BESO DESDE MI PAÍS, ARGENTINA!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin