Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Looking back at the winters


Aaaaah....
Spring is here!
Winter is gone
and so are my days of knitting.
I'm back to tatting!
It seems like such small and fine work after working with woolly yarns,
but I'm definitely in the spring-y mood
and so do I feel when tatting.

***
I've been away from my blog for sooo....long!
And, though I've been making stuff,
 I've not put forth any posts.
I believe I've been busy!
But, now that I look back,
busy with-don't know what!!!!!
Well, whatever,
To compensate for all that,
I've put together everything
(except the froggs and what I've already posted, of course!)
into a slide show.
I hope you enjoy it.
.


.
Most of these projects and the details have been posted on
 Ravelry.
on my page.
The next post is going to be tatting,
I promise.
.

2 comments:

ADRI said...

UN SALUDO POR EL DIA INTERNACIONAL DE LA MUJER!!!
BESOS DESDE ARGENTINA!!!

Fox said...

Honest???? Tatting??? Goody!
♥ Fox : )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin